DAY 2 and DAY 3
Yesterday was a (good) busy day. I played volleyball in a tournament at Meany middle school a couple blocks from my house. The team was called Poder Latino, definitely not my name choice - let me tell you. We had two Mexicans and two other Brazilians and despite all the latin power we took second place. Not bad considering we only had 5 players - bad management by the captain. No time to think about coffee that day.
Today was hard. My body is used to that routine of getting coffee in the morning around 8 AM followed by a bagel or other snack. There was a huge gap mid-morning where the enjoyment of a cup of coffee should take place and I could barely function without it, half asleep. The non-caffeinated tea helped but it was far from satisfying the crave the way a cup of coffee does. I managed to survive a day at work without coffee though.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário